HELP takes Default VIDEO SHAPE:
The ways we communicate this days, are getting shorter. clearer, more focused and much more audio-visual than ever. Many are moving from text messages to WhatsApp recorded messages, Snapchat(s), many use Video to communicate saving typing/reading by the unbearable ease of filming or taking a few pictures…We all became photographers, cameramen, some – YouTubers, etc.
AutoCAD Standard Environment HELP takes default VIDEO SHAPE as Default (at my clients’ – for now) – I
A few facts about AutoCAD:
AutoCAD’s Start/NEW?Welcome Page is a
WEB Page that’s been there for a long time
AutoCAD’s Help is Online Too, Accessing formal and/or Autodesk Knowledge Network Contents
- You Can Login to AutoCAD Using your Autodesk ID
- You CAN take advantage of Hyperlinked Objects
- I can Build-In VIDEOS from within my clients’ Standard Environments
Actually, I’ve tried to approach Autodesk directly offering – HELP takes VIDEO SHAPE as Default – to ride on their platform, but was rejected by some excuses…
So I decided, that those who work with me will have the privilege to Enjoy Video Help embedded in their AutoCAD Interface at any of the current Versions.
Video can actually be embedded into menus, panels and the quick access toolbar(s). But I prefer the Tool Palettes to host the Videos in the palette Features’ Contexts. Palettes are easier to organize & re-organize and are my choice for creating a Standard Environment in the 1st place.
AutoCAD Standard Environment HELP takes default VIDEO SHAPE as Default – II
- Many users disable the Start Page because they can and because they find it annoying sometimes using the STARTMODE parameter (Tile will approach the Start TAB as any other File TAB – Pretty Annoying)
- I always prefer not to touch Menus & Panels; Leaving them intact makes it easier to Upgrade to the Next Version